SpendSmart Card Manager
More Control for your Greenwood
debit and credit cards
You can control your cards!
Now you can control your cards and how you use them, track spending and plan your finances all from the convenience of the Greenwood Credit Union Mobile App!
Our new SpendSmart Card Manager gives you unprecedented access to, and control over, your Greenwood cards to help you get a handle on where your money’s going and protect yourself from unauthorized uses.
To get started, you must be signed up for Greenwood Credit Union mobile banking and have downloaded the mobile app to your device.
If you are not signed up yet, you can download the mobile app to your device and click “enroll”.
Use cards easily.
Once you’re enrolled, open the Greenwood app, select the “Cards” tab near the bottom of the menu and then you can:
- Add your cards to your digital wallet to make purchases
- View one-time and recurring payments
- Display the full card number and details to perform transactions without using a physical card.
Manage cards on the go.
- Turn cards on and off
- “Off position” declines all use except for previously scheduled recurring payments
- Restrict card usage based on location, spend limit, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Establish alerts for each time the card is used based on specific desired alerts or when a transaction is attempted but declined.
Engage in real time
- Call designated phone numbers to activate a card, report a card as lost or stolen, or set a PIN.
- See spending patterns.
- Check transactions and account balances associated with cards enrolled in the card manager
- Transactions are enriched with recognizable merchant details for cardholders to seamlessly identify transactions.
- Get spend insight analytics to see what, when and where transactions are occurring.
Controls and alerts
- View suspicious activity with real time alerts
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CARDS & SPENDING TODAY!
To get started, you must sign up for mobile banking. Download the mobile app to your device and click “enroll”.