VISA CREDIT CARDS
Our Credit Cards Give You The Advantage!
Credit Cards That Work – For You!
No Annual Fees & Low Interest Rates
The most straight-forward card you’ll ever own, the Greenwood Premier VISA® Credit Card offers a low variable interest rate and zero annual fees. You can apply quick and easy exclusively online here, and you can transfer your balances* from higher-rate credit and store charge cards to our low-interest credit card and start saving on interest payments – RIGHT AWAY! Of course, we also give you a full 25-day grace period before interest accrues and our low minimum payment requirement ensures you have all the flexibility you are looking for in a credit card.
Transfer Your Balances & Stop Overpaying on Those Store Charge Cards!
Whether or not you find your retail store cards, or other store charge cards convenient for making purchases at your favorite retailer, they typically charge interest rates that are often 2 to 3 times higher than our low-interest Greenwood Premier VISA® Credit Card. Solution: Apply for our low-interest credit card and TRANSFER YOUR BALANCES* after you purchase and SAVE! It’s easy to do, too! Just click the link below to apply online. Apply today!
Greenwood VISA® Premier Benefits
No Annual Fees, 25-day grace period and these additional card benefits:
Card Controls in the App
Use the Greenwood Mobile App to set alerts, turn your card on and off, and more!
Travel Accident Insurance
TAI provides common-carrier accidental death and dismemberment coverage when common carrier tickets (airline, rail, bus, cruise line, etc.) are purchased with the covered Premier Visa® Credit Card.
Full benefits are paid for loss of life, and full or partial benefits are paid for covered injuries resulting in the loss of limbs or eyesight.
In addition, if tickets have been purchased prior to departure to the terminal, coverage is provided to cardholders while traveling to and from the terminal. This includes transportation by taxi, bus, train, airport limousine or other common-carrier conveyance.
- Easy-to-obtain information about warranties, service and repair centers
- Security of extended product performance protection
Purchase Security will replace, repair or reimburse covered cardholders up to a maximum of $500 per claim and $50,000 per cardholder annually for eligible items of personal property purchased entirely with an eligible Visa card for the first 90 days from the date of purchase in the event of theft or certain types of damage.
Travel Emergency Assistance
- Pre-Trip Assistance: Provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas, and immunizations.
- Medical Referral Assistance: Provides medical referral, monitoring and follow-up.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance: Arranges for transportation under medical supervision.
- Emergency Message Service: Relays emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements: Accommodates unexpected prescription needs or transports critical documents, which may have been left at home or elsewhere.
- Legal Referral Assistance: Arranges contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates, bail-bond assistance, cash advances and follow-up assistance.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement: Arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets and assists with ticket-reimbursement procedures.
- Lost Luggage Locator Service: Arranges cash advances required due to lost luggage and assistance with obtaining applicable insurance payments when the carrier is unable to locate lost items.
- Emergency Translation Service: Provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (ARCDW)
Eliminates the need to pay for the collision damage waiver or similar provision provided by commercial auto rental companies on most passenger vehicles-saving as much as $13 per day in insurance costs.
*Balance transfer fee is 3% of transferred balance or $5 Minimum, whichever is greater.
Note: As of February 1st, 2023, the Greenwood Credit Union VISA Classic and VISA Gold will no longer be offered but all benefits remain for current cardholders.