How can I pay my loan from another financial institution? Starting July 1, 2017, credit cards can no longer be accepted for payments on loans. The following options are available for pay your Greenwood Credit Union loan:
- Automatic deduction – GCU can take care of automatically withdrawing the funds from another institution and applying the payment to your loan. Click here for a copy of the form or contact us for the proper paperwork.
- Pay GCU loan (available through our web site – there is no charge for processing a direct payment only (from a savings or checking account from another institution)*
- By calling 1-866-905-6328 (there is no charge for processing a direct payment only (from a savings or checking account from another institution)*
- By contacting our payment processing department at 401-562-2755 (there is a $10.00 charge for processing your payment)
- Online Bill Payment from your other financial institution
*Payments take approximately 24 to 48 business hours to post to your loan account.